When you register with us, it is understood that you agree to abide by the terms of service laid down by VSS Matrimony.
You are requested to read the rest of the terms, to have a clear understanding of the services provided by VSS Matrimony:
- That VSS Matrimony is a Publishing and Information Exchange Service, exclusively for the members registered with VSS Matrimony.
- That VSS Matrimony App is a facility made available to Viswakarma brides and grooms registered with VSS Matrimony. Registration process will be completed only post submission of valid ID proof and verification of the same. VSS Matrimony provides personalised support by way of regular communication with the registered members and also by way of providing counselling, mediating and other follow-up services. Both the parties not only understand this truth but agree to receive and reciprocate communication from each other.
- That you agree to submit your profile for verification and shall provide additional data upon request.
- That the VSS Matrimony App is strictly for matrimonial purpose and is not a dating app. Misuse of the app, if found is liable for legal action.
- That the parents are free to register their wards only when they have the consent of the candidates concerned for availing themselves the services of VSS Matrimony.
- That the candidates are free to register their profile with the knowledge of their parents/guardian and shall submit their contact telephone numbers as well as that of the parents/guardian.
- That the service shall be used for finding a marriage alliance exclusively for the person whose profile is registered with VSS Matrimony. Therefore, you are expected to make an undertaking that you will not use the information collected from VSS Matrimony for any person other than the registered candidate or for any commercial purpose.
- That the registration is not transferable under any circumstance and it is valid only for the prescribed period with an option to renew the registration for further periods.
- That the registered members can get to communicate with the prospective matches only on the exclusive chat platform of VSS Matrimony and contact details are shared only by the participating members as per their will and is not shared by VSS Matrimony.
- That in case the profile submitted turns out to be false or there is any difficulty in contacting the candidate at the address, telephone number or email provided by the registrant, VSS Matrimony reserves the right to cancel the registration.
- That VSS Matrimony provides temporary membership at its own discretion for a limited period, and necessary facilities are made available for the candidate to check if matching profiles are available.
- That the registration shall be activated only after the receipt of your complete profile, your photos, photo ID and valid mobile number.
- That the candidates shall provide the contact details of their parents/guardian for verification purpose.
- That VSS Matrimony will include the details of all registered candidates on its website too.
- That VSS Matrimony shall permit you to search only the candidates of the opposite gender and leave you free to select suitable matches. You can get the full details of such candidates only if they are found to be matching yours.
- That VSS Matrimony proposes alliances only at the initiative of one of the parties. You are required to choose suitable matches.
- That VSS Matrimony does not authenticate any information submitted by the members unless marked "verified". You are therefore requested to verify credentials and information provided by such users.
- That the profiles registered with VSS matrimony shall be made available to other registered members with minimum restriction; except for contact details.
- That VSS Matrimony neither seeks nor accepts any commission, donation or any kind of gifts for facilitating marriages.
- That you agree to inform VSS Matrimony as soon as your marriage is fixed so that your profile can be removed from its active list. VSS Matrimony reserves the right to disable your profile, if the marriage is fixed and announced.
- That you agree to provide VSS Matrimony the rights to publish your wedding photo in their website, publications or other media.
- That you agree to comply with all the etiquettes and rules regarding user conduct on the Internet and provide only socially acceptable content.
- VSS Matrimony services are deemed to be based in Changanassery, Kottayam, India and any activities carried out are deemed to have occurred in Changanassery, Kerala. You as a user hereby consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Changanassery, Kottayam, Kerala.
You confirm that the information submitted to VSS Matrimony is true to the best of your knowledge and you agree to provide the supporting documents whenever requested.
You also confirm your intent to seek matrimonial alliance as a registered candidate/ parent/ guardian of candidate by utilising the facilities provided by VSS Matrimony and agree to inform VSS Matrimony as soon as the candidate’s marriage is fixed